Friday, October 27, 2006

Without Internet Access

How hard it is to go cold turkey without internet access since Tuesday noon. I am now in Springfield, MO, attending some meetings with our General Secreatry, Dr. George Wood. For some reason I hadn't been able to connect to my wi-fi at the hotel, but finally figured out the issue, so here I am. I discovered how edgy and unsettled I was without the ability to email and blog. I felt disconnected. Wow! Think how disconnected and alone I would feel if I were out of touch with God. The most important communication that you and I have is with the One who promises never to leave or forsake us. When there is a feeling of disconnection with God, it is not Him, but you, who have not been communicating with Him. Spend time today reconnecting with God.

No comments: